Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

Brilliant

Very good storyline, I'm looking forward to the next one. Can't find any faults in this :)

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Insane

How did you come with this insane storyline XD Great video, and nice climax. Well done :)

Such a lovely day! Such a lovely day!

Okay :)

It was okay for your second flash video. :) If you had a better storyline and clearer visuals (cow gets a bit blurry) it would make all the difference :)

Keep at it though :)

Tempest18 responds:

yeah turns out i did the cow while the line blur effect from the cloud was still on......whoops.

as for storyline....???? how can a random bomb scaring a random cow have a story? lol

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

Amazing :)

Every sound in this track was so well mixed, really heavy sounding and all of the effects and transitions were perfect. Well done :)

Vortex {Dj-Abbic} Vortex {Dj-Abbic}

Good

I thought this track would have been much better if there was more bass in it. All I can hear really is a load kick and no strong bass to go with it :(

Melodies and percussion were solid though, nice work.

Keep up the good work. :)

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks for your review. I will take it into consideration :)

Journey of the Leggy One Journey of the Leggy One

Solid track

I like the melodies in the track alot. However, they can be overpowering. I would suggest that you turn down the volume of the main synths.

This track is very electronic, I could definately imagine it in a game here.

Master the track a bit more and you will be on to a winner :)

RoaringCow responds:

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I'll try it.

Update: It's done, sounds better to me at least. You have to delete your newgrounds browser history to hear the new one in case you didn't know. You can also just download it.